Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chapter 10

     " 'It's gotten worse,' she tells me.  'My mom says she's going to throw my dad out.  And my dad's really upset; he can't even eat.  You should see him, Nadira.  Sometimes he works until two in the morning, and then she's at him first thing, yelling.' 'Maybe your dad did do something wrong,' I offer" pg.96

    I am really disappointed in Nadira, her friend comes to her worried and confused and Nadira takes the wrong side!  A real friend would take her friends side or leave out her opiopn and help her friend get through this, but Nadira just accuses Lily's dad.  I think that Lily will get really mad at Nadira for this.  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree with you Jena. A good friend should try to help the other, and help them get through any problems. I think that Lily was upset with Nadira at first, but I think it was kind of Nadira to go and spy on the manicurist after she talked to Lily. I was so surprised at what happened with Lily's dad though!!!

    ReplyDelete