Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chapter Nine

"For the first time I notice the resemblance between Tim and Taslima: They both have skinny bodies and short hair that stands up on end."
    I found this interesting because of the way Nadira compares Tim and Taslima, but not about how they act or there personalities, just there physical attributes.  What I don't quite understand is, are Tim and Taslima, are they dating?
     Also I wonder if Marina Budhos had both of there characters name's start with the same letter on purpose, because they are friends or a couple.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Jena. I too, when I read this, realized that Nadira is comparing Tim and Taslima in a more appearance way. And yes, I believe they are dating...and nice idea there. I wonder if that will have any significance later in the book. Nice catch and good thoughts and ideas!

    ReplyDelete