Monday, March 2, 2009

Samara's Blog!

The Sentence Samara's I really like.

" 'After she's crawled under the covers, she keeps talking in the dark, rehearsing who she wants to be the next.' This was really interesting because before I read this, I thought that Aisha was super self confident and knew exactly who she was and wanted to be." 

I completely agree with what Samara said, that this opened up a part of Aisha we never knew.  I also like how she said super self confident because its the perfect way to describe Aisha to someone who wasn't reading the book.  

Another good point that Samara made is:
"I feel that Aisha might just be smart in book knowledge and not really feel secure about who she is."  
I completely agree with what she said, Aisha has a great education but lacks lots of common sense and other things that you learn from not constantly studying.

Overall, Great Job Samara

1 comment:

  1. What sort of 'other things' do you learn when you're not constantly studying? I completely agree with you that book smarts are only part of what you need in life... But I'm interested to know more details about what else *is* important to you!

    ReplyDelete